Top < Back to
The TRU Facts about Serena:
Bet you didn’t know she was a single mother.
She has experienced one of the greatest losses imaginable.
Without a doubt, she is one of the most courageous and resilient women this world has ever known.
*Teen Pregnancy *Decision Making *Women’s Issues & Empowerment
Serena Bible offers one of the most heartfelt and inspirational lectures that is perfect for all students who have to face grown-up decisions and consequences while still being considered young adults. Her story not only creates awareness on the current staggering statistics of teenage pregnancy, but it also allows students the opportunity to find inspiration from someone who has taken control of her own destiny and continued to follow her dreams, despite her circumstances.
- Students will be able to provide examples of various prevention strategies to address teenage pregnancy.
- Students will learn the core messages about contraception and responsible approaches to human sexuality.
- Students will gain awareness and be provided tools to guide them through overcoming adverse situations in their daily lives.
*This program is perfect for: Students of all ages!
sSerena's Workshops & Team Buildings
FLY…First Love Yourself
*Women’s Issues & Empowerment *Self-Esteem *Body Image
This powerful and inspirational program that is led by the phenomenal TRU women of Truality is designed specifically to address all issues pertaining to women and self-esteem. It is a perfect blend of self-reflection and effective empowerment strategies that focus on the most important relationship of all—the relationship we have with ourselves. Ultimately, it teaches participants to FLY… First Love Yourself!
- Build self-confidence and self-worth.
- Discover ways to push beyond boundaries getting in the way of their TRU potential.
- Learn to FLY… First Love Yourself!
*This program is perfect for: Students of all ages, and ladies all over the world!
TRUth—A TRU Anti-Bullying Movement
*Anti-Bullying * Character Development *Community Building
This anti-bullying program is specifically designed for elementary and middle school students. This energetic program covers issues regarding what bullying is (and isn't), conflict resolution, effective communication, as well as other important social skills and resilience-building exercises that are vital to positive peer relationships. It is jam-packed with fun activities, key learning points and positive group discussions.
- To demonstrate friendship and empathy skills
- Students will receive instruction on civility, sensitivity toward others.
- Students will be empowered to build their self-esteem and confidence through being TRU...The Real U!
*This program is perfect for: Elementary and middle school students.